You have 0 items in your cart
Please login to view your cart.
Limited Warranty Statement
This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Huawei undertakes the warranty of:
a) Handset (“Product”) – for a period of twelve (12) months*
b) Earphone and Mic (“Hands free Kit”) – for a period of six (6) months*
c) Battery and charger – for a period of six (6) months*
*from the date of purchased by the customer (not transferable) under normal use.
2. The warranty extends only to local customer and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchase/customer.
3. The warranty shall be conducted through Huawei authorized service centers in local country only.
4. The information has to fill in completely and factually with the company stamp of seller or distributor in order for the warranty to become effective. Otherwise, the warranty will not take effect.
5. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
a) Normal wear and tear of the equipment;
b) Usage of equipment other than its normal and customer manner;
c) Unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modification being carried out;
d) Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident however caused to product (including Antenna and hands free kit);
e) Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alternation or modification of the product;
f) Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage;
g) Lightning, accident or negligible use;
h) War, fire, typhoon, flood or earthquake;
i) Scratches or damage to plastic surface and all the other externally parts that are due to normal customer use;
j) Connection to a device: (1) not endorsed by Huawei; (2) not fit for use with the product.
6. All the related cost incidental and incurred thereto (without limitation to spare parts cost, maintenance cost, delivery, etc.) shall be borne by the buyer
7. During the warranty period, HUAWEI or its authorized service center will repair, at Huawei’s option, the product or any relevant parts thereof in the event that the product is found to be Defective. The buyer of the product or his/her assignee (“consumer”) shall not be charges (whether for parts, labor or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective product during the warranty period. All the replaced parts, boards or equipments shall become the property of HUAWEI.
8. The warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced product/part shall extend for the remaining warranty period of the repaired product or replacement thereof to the consumer.
9. Upon request from HUAWEI, the consumer may be required to provide the purchase receipt or other documentation or information in respect of the date and place of purchase.
10. The warranty will be null and void in any of the following events:
a) The product serial number, the accessory date code, the IMEI number, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is illegible;
b) Any term contained in this warranty has been altered or modified in without prior written consent of Huawei;
c) Huawei has not been notified by the customer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the product during the applicable warranty period;
d) Unauthorized unlock on software and hardware, unauthorized software upgrade, liquid damage;
e) The defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified;
f) Due to the complexity of liquid crystal displays on the handheld devices, dead or bright pixels may sometimes occur. If the following occurs within DOA period, then consumer can ask to replace the LCD at our authorized service center:
(1) 3 or more dead/bright pixels (*) anywhere on the crystal display;
(2) if there are only 2 dead/bright pixels, then they must be within 5mm of each other.
11. Before returning any unit for service, be sure to back up your data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the product. Huawei is not responsible for the damage or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media where you do not backup your data.
12. If the product is return to service center or Huawei after expiration of the warranty period, Huawei’s normal service policies shall apply and the consumer will be charged accordingly.
a) Huawei neither assumes for any other obligation or liability which is expressly provided in this limited warranty;
b) All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
13. Except for the express warranties set forth above, Huawei grants no other warranties, express or implied, by statute or otherwise, regarding the product, fitness for any purpose or otherwise. Huawei shall not be liable for the loss of use of the product, inconvenience, loss or any other consequential damage, arising out of the use of, or inability to use the product or for breach of any express or implied warranty.